Monday, August 20, 2007

Charlie in Florida

Today I am in hot and sunny Florida. I'm here for a sales presentation on tuesday. Chrissy is feeling tired but still doing okay. Tyler had golf practice today. He did not make the golf team at school but did make the practice team. Bottom line he can play in all the practices for free. Good deal for him and for us!

Today Chris's co-worker, Sally, made us white chicken chili! This is Michael's absolute favorite food and I'm sure he just loved it. Her office is starting to make some more dinners for us in the coming weeks. The last 4 weeks have been really tough for me to keep up with dinners and all the running around with the boys. this will help greatly.

Thank SALLY!!! I hope there is some left for me when I get home!....


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: