Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mid Week


Well the home coming party was a big success. About 45 9'th graders showed up to "hang out" at our house Saturday night. They had lots of food and lots of fun. Nothing broken (that I know of) and all is good. The last ones left about 3:00 am so we were pretty beat.

I had to get up at 7am to take Michael to his 8am indoor lacrosse game. Ugh. He at least went to bed around 11. Sunday afternoon we Michael and I went to the Baltimore Ravens football game. We went with our neighbor Ray. We had a good time. The weather was not too cold.

Last night I was sitting at my PC around 5pm working and the phone rang. It was a friend/neighbor and she asked if she could bring dinner by. Considering I had not even begun to think about it I said sure. What a blessing!!! Great meal. It helped out a lot.

I still need to go to Chris's office and clear out her personal belongings. hopefully I can get that done this week. We made reservations for Thanksgiving at Deep Creek for next week too. Should be nice.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: