Saturday, November 3, 2007

Waking up EARLY

Halloween was good for the boys. They got themselves together and went out trick-or-treating with a couple of friends. They were gone for a couple of hours and came home with the usual load of candy. I stayed at home and handed out the candy. It was really hard though. I never handed out the candy before. That was what Chris used to do. When the kids were younger I would go out with them and she would stay back and hand it out. Last year was the 1st year I stayed home too and I was able to watch her hand out the candy. She enjoyed it a great deal. My neighbors asked me down to their house to hang with them but I was just not up to it.

Friday the boys had the day off from school so we had a chance to sleep in. No deal for me. I woke up at 4:30 and today Saturday I woke up around 5:00. It's starting to catch up to me some as I'm tired during the day. I'm going to try some Tylenol PM tonight and see how that works.

Thursday was the end of the term for the boys. I went out and bought Tyler a new bike about 10 days ago and Michael received his on Thursday. They've worked hard in school and certainly deserved something like this. They haven't had a bike for about 9 months now so it was time.

Friday ALEX came home for the weekend! It was great to see her again. She is doing well in school and just wanted a break. We all went to the highschool football game last night and watched our local team whip up on the competition. It was cold but we had our blankets. The 4 of us sat together and watched. Several people came by to say hello which was nice.

Michael mad the comment "the last time we were in these stands was when we came to watch Allie's lacrosse games". And Chris was at each and every one of them.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: