Sunday, June 29, 2008

Golf a year ago!

Last year Chris attended her first and only golf outting. It was an outting put on by the local radio station which she did a great deal of business with through COMSTAR. I was lucky enough to be able to play in that outting and seeing her ride around in a cart is a memory that I will never forget.

Chris and her "cart partner" Linda from the radio station had a great time.  Linda and Chris were business associates, but more importantly were friends as well. Linda sent me this picture a while ago but now that golf season is in full swing (not for me) I thought I would get it posted for everyone to see and remember. It's been over a year since I've even considered picking up my clubs to play. Hopefully Tyler and I can get out soon. I bought him a new set of irons for getting all A's on his final report card.

No comments: