Sunday, October 14, 2007

End of the weekend.

Nothing new to report on the home front. Just keeping busy. Friday the boys and I went up to Thurmont to visit with Chrissy's parents. They have a trailer in a campground up there and went for the weekend. We got there around 4 and just sat around the campfire and had dinner until about 9pm! It was really nice. Tyler spent the night there and Mike and I went home.

Saturday night I took the boys to the Air and Space Museum (the one near the airport where the space shuttle is) and we saw the movie Transformers. The difference here is that it was on the IMAX screen! It was huge and fantastic. They had a great time.

Sunday I let the boys sleep in. I went to have coffee and then went to the cemetery for awhile. I need to start thinking about a headstone soon so I'll start getting some ideas for that soon. Today Tyler had confirmation class at 1 and also at 7. Michael had a lacrosse game at 1 and also has Youth group at 7 too. That leaves me home alone from about 6:30 to 8:30. Not sure if that's good or bad...

Aside from that I started getting back into work last week. It is so difficult to get back into the swing of things but I'm trying. I'm also, finally getting things in order on the financial side as well. What an undertaking... Health insurance is our #1 priority and I'm still looking at options.

This is a very busy week. I have parent/teacher conferences with all the boys teachers this week. I'm meeting with a grief counselor, and next weekend is Alex's lacrosse tournament. Stay tuned.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: