Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New arrival to the world...

It is with great pleasure that I would like the announce the wonderful arrival of Nicholas Cameron Kreiner. He arrived in this world on Monday May 12'th at 4:30 AM. He weighs just under 7 lbs and is 20.5 inches long. Full head of hair too!

Proud parents are Andrew and Marianne Kreiner. Marianne worked for Chris at COMSTAR and has become a close frieind of mine.

Marianne told me that she was pregnant back in September when Chris was in the hospital, right before she passed away. I told Chris about her in the hospital and she was so very excited, even with all the drugs you could tell she was so pleased.

After Chris came home on September 10, Marianne came to our house that evening and when Chris saw her for the 1st time in a few weeks she called out "I know, I know... " I will forever remember that moment.

Welcome to the world Nick! Uncle Charlie can't wait to hold you!
http://babykreiner.blogspot.com/

No comments: