Friday, August 31, 2007

Day after E-Room

Well today was a long day as well. Chrissy slept most of the day. She was finally fully awake later in the afternoon. She did not get a lot to drink and eat but she did manage to keep down an egg sandwich. She has not thrown up since noon yesterday. Her mouth is not dry and that is a better indication.

Again I can't say thanks enough to all the emails and calls today. We received flowers from a couple of people and I must say they liven up the house for sure. 1 arrangement came from the Board of Directors of the Lacrosse Club that I'm on. These folks are some of the most caring people I've found! Thanks guys! Check us out at www.spireslacrosse.com If you like the website let me know. If you don't like it tell the webmaster!

Trying to stay upbeat!

No comments: